- The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
- Sitting still may cause premature death.
- The risk of sitting still is higher among those that sit still for over 5 hours daily.
- Despite being involved in hard exercise and BMI, prolong sitting has been identified to be a risk factor.
- The more you are still, the higher risk of chronic diseases.
- If you sit still for more than 4 hours daily, you may have 40% higher risk than those who sit less than 4 hours daily
- If you exercise for a minimum of 4 hours weekly, you are as healthy as those that sit fewer than 4 hours daily.
What is your life style?