Tips to Consider before exercise
- Before you begin any exercise program, individuals should seek medical evaluation and clearance to engage in activity.
- Before you begin an exercise program, take a fitness test, or substantially increase your level of activity.
- Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone, and some programs may result in injury.
- Activities should be carried out at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Discontinue participation in any exercise activity that causes pain or discomfort. In such event, medical consultation should be immediately obtained.