1. Do you sometimes feel you have not completely emptied your bladder?
2. Do you have to rush to use the toilet?
3. Are you frequently nervous because you think you might lose control of your bladder or bowel?
4. Do you wake up twice or more during the night to go to the toilet?
5. Do you sometimes leak before you get to the toilet?
6. Do you sometimes leak when you lift something heavy, sneeze, cough or laugh?
7. Do you sometimes leak when you exercise or play sport?
8. Do you sometimes leak when you change from a seated or lying position to a standing position?
9. Do you strain to empty to bowel?
10. Do you sometimes soil your underwear?
11. Do you plan your daily routine around where the nearest toilet is?
Have you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may be dealing with continence. Get help, see a doctor