By submitting your story or review to the “Healthcare Advisor” site, you consent to our terms and conditions with respect to your submission. Kindly read in details before entering any submission.
The terms and conditions below describes Med Switch’s policies pertaining to collection, gathering, sharing and publication of users or visitors’ information on the site. Be it submission of your health tales (personal story), reviews on doctors, other healthcare providers, hospitals or other healthcare facilities and having it published on the Healthcare Advisor website.
Some of these conditions may apply to all “Med Switch sites” – that is sites within the “Med Switch” domain name. – Others are uniquely applicable to the Healthcare Advisor platform
You can generally browse the Med Switch sites without any pre notification or information on your personality. Hence, we only retrieve standard server logs information when you browse generally Such information includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the referral website, downloaded files, visited pages including the dates/times of those visits.
Declaration of consent and release of personal information for HealthCare Advisor
However, in the case of websites, like the Healthcare Advisor website, where people are offered the opportunity to submit a personal story and write reviews, and other material, including photographs, such information will be available for viewing by the broader public and use by Med Switch.
By submitting materials, you are consenting to the global use of your name, likeness, biography, picture and/or clinical details, as depicted in text, photograph including any material that you submit and is published by Med Switch.
By submitting your health tales or story including other materials (when applicable) to the Med Switch website, you are making declaration, acknowledgement, and agreement to the fact that:
- You are legally of age to consent and have the full legal power and authority to submit this material, and for minor (below the legal age of consent) or otherwise legally prevented from submitting your story, photo and other material to the Healthcare Advisor, that it is made on your behalf by your parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Your name and photograph may (or may not, depending on Med Switch discretion) be included and displayed in connection with your story on the Healthcare Advisor website.
- You retain the legal right to make available to Med Switch, the materials you have provided including offering or granting Med Switch the rights and permissions listed as follows to Med Switch, including, without limitation, in any photographs submitted.
- You have voluntarily consented to provide the information shared and you may withdraw such information provided at any time by contacting Med Switch in writing via email. Send email to email@example.com
- All rights to all material made available to Med Switch by you are vested in Med Switch, which for the duration of the applicable rights has the unrestricted, sublicensable and global right to use your name, likeness, biography, picture, and/or clinical details related to you as depicted in your submission in any manner whatsoever, without any obligation to seek any further authorization from you or inform you thereof.
- The use may include, without limitation, editing, duplication, licensing to any third party, and distribution in all media now known or later developed including, without limitation, Med Switch and third-party advocacy materials, publications, television programmes, films, videos and websites.
- No financial returns, benefit, or any sought is associated with the foregoing. In other words, you will not be entitled to any payment in consideration
- You consent not to hold Med Switch, its employees, or its agents liable for any for any use or dissemination of your submission in accordance with this Declaration.
On the Healthcare Advisor website, stories, reviews, or reports submitted by users of the platform will be published and made visible in major aspects of the website. Users visiting the site reserve the right to show support and/or comment on the stories published on the site, perhaps users choose to share the publications on other online platforms or through their own means. By joining such an open electronic discussion group, this information will be public and it will mean that anyone visiting the website will see personal information that you have volunteered.
Prior to submitting a story or review to the Healthcare Advisor website, we may request for personal information; name, postal address, and e-mail address. Such information is collected only with your knowledge and permission, and is stored in Med Switch database and mailing list. However, you may also choose to stay anonymous when applicable.
What Med Switch does with retrieved users Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Med Switch may use the personal information provided by you to:
- Contact you – either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications etc. to you;
- Statistical analysis.
- “Remember” your online profile and preferences;
- Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site content most relevant to you;
Your right to provide personal information
You reserve the right to provide personal information on all of Med Switch websites. However, you may not be able to use some our services considering the relevance of some such information to the effective delivery of our services. Our Healthcare Advisor website allows users to submit stories anonymously or with the use of their first name.
Personal information changes or right to Opt out
You also reserve the right to cancel or modify your information at any time by visiting the web page where you initially provided the information. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Med Switch employs a range of technologies and security measures to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All Med Switch employees Med Switch have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of official business matters, including personal data.
The Med Switch site may contain links to other sites external to the Med Switch domain. Med Switch will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Notification of changes
For questions or queries regarding these terms and conditions and any of Med Switch websites, kindly contact email@example.com
Cookies are small amount of data that is sent from a web server to your browser. It is usually used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles.
It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by Med Switch sites by changing your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer.
To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, not the cookies sent by other sites. You reserve the right not to allow cookies delivered by any Med Switch sites. Simply change your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, not the cookies sent by other sites.